The Baker-Polito Administration’s comprehensive plan to safely reopen the Massachusetts economy, get people back to work, and ease social restrictions while minimizing the health impacts of COVID-19.
Reopening: Four-Phase Approach
The Massachusetts economy will be reopened using a four-phase approach, based on public health guidance.
The goal of this phased reopening plan is to methodically allow businesses, services, and activities to resume, while avoiding a resurgence of COVID-19 that could overwhelm our healthcare system and erase the progress we’ve made so far.
- Each phase will last a minimum of three weeks and could last longer before moving to the next phase
- If public health data trends are negative, specific industries, regions, and/or the entire Commonwealth may need to return to an earlier phase
- The Commonwealth will partner with industries to draft Sector-Specific Protocols in advance of future phases (example: restaurant specific protocols will be drafted in advance of Phase 2)
- If we all work together to defeat COVID-19, we can proceed through each phase
Choose the right partner for your 24 Hour Emergency Services. All you need is one phone call and you can relax knowing your in good hands. Call today for a consultation and meet your new team.
(800) 949-9113 or [email protected]
It’s not just business, it’s people helping people.
Here When You Need Us.