The Snow & Ice Management Association can help managers better plan for snow and ice removal in the winter.
Successful strategies to address challenges related to sites, equipment, staff and chemicals in the summer months can help with snow and ice management in the winter months.
Choose the right partner for your 24 Hour Emergency Services. All you need is one phone call and you can relax knowing your in good hands. Call today for a consultation and meet your new team.
(800) 949-9113 or [email protected]
It’s not just business, it’s people helping people.
Here When You Need Us.
Spotlight on SIMA
The Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA) offers an array of
resources to help grounds managers create a more effective snow and ice
• Advanced Snow Manager & Certified Snow Professional programs
• A new series of online training videos
• Upcoming and archived webinars on demand
• Best practices checklists related to operations,
sustainable salt use and safety
• The SIMA Library, which includes resources from industry
experts and Snow Business magazine.
For more information on SIMA resources, visit www.sima.org.